Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Fast Track Admission to UIC Business Graduate School

The UIC Business Liautaud Graduate School guaranteed/preferred admission pathway provides a smooth transition for current UIC Business undergraduates and recent graduates to pursue continued education upon graduation. Offering admissions pathways to five premier programs, these initiatives put qualified UIC students and alumni on the fast track to admission.

Patrick Klimek is a current MSBA student, admitted through the Preferred Admission Business Analytics program. He had this to say about his experience:

“In addition to the incredible experiences I had as an undergraduate student here at UIC, the Preferred Admissions Business Analytics (PABA) program really helped me make the decision to continue my education. Since I double-majored in Accounting and Information and Decision Sciences (IDS) at UIC, the GMAT/GRE requirement was waived for me when I submitted my application to the graduate program. Additionally, many of my undergraduate IDS courses fulfilled prerequisites in the Business Analytics program, which significantly cut down the number of required courses I would have had to take, giving me the flexibility to choose classes tailored towards my interests.”

Listed below are the programs currently offering Guaranteed or Preferred admission pathways. Click here to view a complete list of the criteria:

Preferred Admission – MS in Business Analytics

Guaranteed Admission – MS in Management Information Systems

Guaranteed Admission – MS in Accounting

Guaranteed Admission – MS in Marketing

Guaranteed Admission – MS in Supply Chain and Operations Management

The UIC Business Liautaud Graduate School offers an immersive selection of Master’s degree options taught by faculty experts and industry professionals. Full and part-time program options provide the flexibility you need to complete your graduate degree at a pace that matches your desired lifestyle.

Interested in learning more? Join us for our info session taking place on April 24, from 6 – 7:30 p.m. in Douglas Hall. Our information session includes a presentation from Admissions representatives and current graduate students and will follow up with an open Q&A with all graduate staff and students. Contact Graduate Admissions with any additional questions.