Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

An MBA Candidate with Triple Concentrations…

Hi All! Welcome to my MBA Candidate Blog, where you can find info on being a grad student, interning, working, and Chicago life in general.

I’m Alan, a second year b-school student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Liautaud Graduate School of Business. Thus far I’ve wrapped up the first of my triple concentrations, as I study toward a Finance, Marketing and Management MBA. I went to Boston College for undergraduate college, where I graduated with a BA in English and Computer Science. I’m from Chicago (Barrington originally), have lived on both the East and West Coasts of the U.S., and have also called London (England) home for a time. Feel free to ask me about working abroad and sunny destinations (I’ve visited more than 30 countries).

I’m currently working as the UIC Liautaud Career Services Advisor, while going to school full-time. Additionally, I’m the President of GFIN (Liautaud Graduate Finance Interest Network), a UIC Liautaud Student Ambassador, and one of the first students accepted into the Liautaud Emotional Intelligence Leadership Program.