Only at UIC Liautaud: Bloomberg Hands-on Training – October 23
Only at UIC Liautaud: Bloomberg Hands-on Training - October 23 Heading link
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get hands-on training directly from Bloomberg LP representatives, Eric Schwartz and John Fox who operate out of the New York-based Core Analytics group. They will be on campus in Douglas Hall 170 for two 1-hour sessions to train students on the following:
- Introduction to terminal navigation, finding tickers, and communication
- News & the Economy – which numbers do we watch, how to stay informed!
- Overview of Equity research and company analysis, the Fixed Income markets and rates, Foreign Exchange markets, and Commodities
- How to create and manage a portfolio on the terminal
- Leveraging our people search functions to assist in career searches
- How to extract Bloomberg data into Excel (time permitting)
Students can also get hands-on experience using the new Bloomberg terminals during walk-in hours from 2pm-4pm with Professor John Miller, PhD.
RSVP today because seats are limited in the lab! E-mail email@example.com to reserve your seat.
- DATE: Wednesday, October 23
- LOCATION: CME LAB, Douglas Hall 170
- HANDS ON TRIAL WALK-INS: 2pm-4pm
- TRAINING SESSION #1: 4pm-5pm
- TRAINING SESSION #2: 5pm-6pm
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org