Tuesday, June 28, 2011 by
- Anna Cui, assistant professor of marketing, presented her research paper entitled “Alliance Portfolio Resource Diversity and Firm Innovation” at the Informs Marketing Science Conference 2011, Houston TX.
- Eugene Fregetto, managerial studies, was appointed to the following two boards: Friends of Downtown, and Des Plaines Library Board.
- Anthony Pagano, associate professor of managerial studies and director of the Center for Supply Chain Management and Logistics, talks about product shipping costs for small business owners in an Entrepreneur.com article.
- Dale Rosenthal, finance, presented his work, "Market Structure, Counterparty Risk, and Systemic Risk" to academics and financial regulators at the Financial Networks conference in Geneva.
- Nitish Sinha, finance, discussed “Don't Believe the Hype" Local Media Slant, Local Advertising, and Firm Value” and "How Wise Are Crowds? Insights from Retail Orders and Stock Returns" at the Western Finance Association meetings.