There is a growing demand for analytics in every field. From social media, to customer reviews, to sales figures; every aspect of business surrounds data, and data needs to be thoroughly analyzed in order to make the right decisions. With Liautaud’s Master of Science in Business Analytics program, you will learn how data analysts describe, predict, and inform business decisions in the specific areas of marketing, human resources, finance, and operations, and you will develop basic data literacy and an analytic mindset that will help you make strategic decisions based on data.
- Fast paced, 32 credit hour program - can be completed in one year of full time enrollment
- The Business Analytics Capstone Project gives you the opportunity to apply what you've learned about how to make data-driven decisions to a real business challenge
- Students learn to leverage data as a strategic asset and not just treat it as a set of information
- Participants have the opportunity to cross-learn and share best practices among their cohort and through their exposure to top faculty and business leaders in the growing field of Business Analytics
- With a degree from UIC, graduates will join not only the MS in Business Analytics network, but also UIC’S extensive global alumni network
Want to learn more about our MSBA program?
Attend an information session to learn about all the programs we offer, the admissions process, and hear from our current Grad students. View our events calendar and register today!
Are you a UIC or a UIUC undergraduate?
Liautaud offers outstanding UIC and UIUC undergraduates Preferred Admissions in Business Analytics (PABA) which will waive the GMAT or GRE, and letters of recommendations. Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for PABA:
- A UIC Information and Decision Sciences (IDS) undergraduate who has successfully completed 90 hours overall with a GPA of 3.00/4.00 in the CBA IDS core courses (100, 270 and 355) along with a GPA of 3.00/4.00 in at least three IDS major courses.
- A UIC College of Business Administration (CBA) non-IDS undergraduate who has successfully completed 90 hours overall, have an overall GPA of 3.00/4.00 and have a GPA of 3.00/4.00 in the CBA IDS core courses (100, 270 and 355).
- A UIC or a UIUC* non-CBA undergraduate who has successfully completed 90 hours overall, have an overall GPA of 3.00/4.00 along with a GPA of 3.00/4.00 in three introductory courses, one each in Database, System Analysis and Design, and Programming.
*A UIUC student will need to submit two sets of Official Undergraduate Transcripts and two letters of Recommendation.
Written by Naina Suri, Full-time MBA Candidate 2017