GMARK (Graduate Marketing Association) is committed to providing opportunities for Liautuad students to network professionally and develop marketing skills. GMARK is excited about the various social, professional development, and volunteer events that it will be offering to Liautaud students this year. There is no membership fee to join the organization and members do not have to be marketing students. Marketing is a broad term; however, it is important for all students to learn how to market themselves, create a personal brand, and possibly become a social asset to an organization.
Join GMARK today by emailing us. We will be more than happy to add you to our mailing list!
- New or current Graduate Marketing Association member
- This position is a year-long position and must be filled for the academic year (fall through spring); the person in this role should therefore not be a December graduate
- Required to attend the annual review training/seminars sponsored by Campus Programs.
- Responsible for reviewing and working with President to approve or deny all budget proposals.
- Accounts for all financial transactions within the GMARK budget. Must maintain legible records of all financial transactions occurring during their term in office.
- Handles and documents all money collected from GMARK activities, works with LGSB staff to deposit funds or coordinate payments when necessary, and handles and documents all materials related to reimbursements.
- Manages organization’s COF account and all payments/purchases
- Develops and executes GMARK fundraising activities
Tickets are sure to go fast, buy yours today!
MBAA members can get tickets using the following link: http://bit.ly/1wiRgYt...
Tickets are $5.00 for members.
Non-MBAA members can get tickets using the following link: http://bit.ly/VPNe8M
Tickets are $10.00 for non-members.