Did you know that the UIC Liautaud Graduate School of Business Career Services office can:
- Review resumes and cover letters
- Research industries, companies and positions
- Prepare you with mock interviews
- Determine salary negotiations
- And much more ...!
No matter what stage you are (prospective student, a new accept, or a seasoned, ready-to-commence business school candidate), here are some key recommendations:
- Talk with Caroline LaTorre, Recruitment and Enrollment Director, AND talk with Jeff Wilson, Director of Career Services, as soon as possible to develop your career plan.
- Consider what you want to DO. Find out what classes + experiences will aid you in getting there.
- Head to Career Services to prepare your marketing materials.
- Get started early on your search for internships.
- Network, network, network (with faculty, guest speakers, classmates, etc.).
The resources are here, and you stand to improve your career opportunities by being proactive. UIC Liautaud Career Services is located at Douglas Hall, Room 110. For more information on these services, click here.